Tuboflex Mechanical Eater for production of chicken for slaughter
• Version available only for collective setup.
• Height setting in the plates line through the levers driving system.
• Individual plates closing system through an upper register, preventing the ration from going down to plates not to be used.
• Practicality during assembly due to parts design.
• Easy cleaning, setup and handling.
• Easy access to birds from day one.
• Bears up to 45 birds per plate.
• Simple and precise setup for ration dosing.
• Made with polypropylene with protection against UV rays.
A – External diameter: Ø202 33.
B – Total height: 325 mm.
C – Height between the base and tube with helicoid: 245 mm.
1 – Plastic plate diam. 202 mm.
2 – Dosing cone
3 – Bipartite lower insulator.
4 – Bipartite upper insulator.
5 – Radial register with lock.
6 – Red plastic fixer.
7 – Cone driving cable 0.8 mm.
– Driven by a motor reducer with line end plate, compact driving box and safety system against overflow.
– Driving option with pulley and chain.
– Available in three-phase and one-phase 50/60Hz networks.