Performance, reliability, operational economy and robustness are the main characteristics of the CASP incubation equipment.
Fronts in stainless steel/aluminum with modular geminated furniture, comprised of panels with thermal insulation in EPS with fire retardant, thickness of 50 mm and internal and external coating with plastic sheets reinforced with fiber print, with texturized surface.
Structural assembly with extruded aluminum profiles, providing finishing and sealing.
Heating, ventilation, turning, humidity and refrigeration systems were developed to ensure ideal homogenization and air distribution conditions.
• Digital electronic command version;
• Three-phase power supply system 220/380 V – 50/60 Hz;
• Drawers for 86 chicken eggs;
• Air and water refrigerated equipment (Manifold serpentine);
• High performance electric engines;
• Anti-flame electro ducts for passing of power cables;
• Stainless steel central structure, fan blades and tracks.
Mg 62HT – Capacity for 61,920 chicken eggs;
Mg 124HT – Capacity for 123,840 chicken eggs.
SERIES ITEMS – Standard for all equipment
Unified dedicated controller for the whole line of incubation equipment with SMT (Surface-Mount Technology).
Texturized Fiber Print coating for greater resistance to impact and abrasion, with easy cleaning.
Digital sensors for high accuracy dry bulb and wet bulb temperature, for safety of the control operation without mercury.
Monitoring and control of the incubation process of easy browsing with event reports and charts. Password for local and remote Web access.